With Halloween this week I wanted to do a post about Halloween weddings. They don't have to be goulish or scary, they can be elegant and fun! Here are some ideas to incorporate the holiday into your wedding:
- Black bridesmaid dresses with orange sashes
- Black birdcage veil
- Have the guys weird tuxedos with tails or swallowtail coats with top hats and gloves
- Black decor such as linens, goblets, chandeliers, feathers or candleholders
- Pumpkin menu: pumpkin cheesecake, salad with pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread
- Costume photo booth complete with vampire teeth and spider webs!
- Red velvet cake
- Black jewelry such as chandelier earrings, necklace, and cocktail ring
- Monogrammed pumpkins
- Invitations with orange and black
Most important, have fun with it!