Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All inclusive package

I am excited to announce a new "all inclusive" package I am offering with my services! It will be like one stop shopping for wedding planning. ;)

The package includes all of the following for the LOW price of $5000:

-wedding day management
-photography
-cake
-flowers
-catering
-invitations
-hair & makeup artist
-ceremony music
-limo
-centerpieces
-ring pillow
-flower girl basket
-card box

AND for an additional $500 you can add on:

-tables
-chairs
-linens
-arch
-shepard hooks

I have taken my preferred vendors and created this amazing package to help make the planning process that much easier and with budget conscious brides in mind. If you are interested contact me today for more details.

1 comment:

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.